BOOKINGS & RESERVATIONS
1. Does GudSht accept reservations?
- Yes, we do! Feel free to reach out to us at +65 8683 3052 to book tables. Alternatively, you can also make reservations here: https://www.gudsht.org/bars
1. Is there a minimum age limit to purchase from your store?
- As it is a legal requirement in Singapore to be 18 years old and above to purchase alcohol, the same regulation applies when ordering from GudSht.
- GudSht reserve the rights to request for and check your photo ID upon the self-collection or receipt of your delivery.
- No minimum age to order our food only of course!
2. Do you have a minimum order?
- GudSht currently does not have a minimum order fee!
3. Can I make an advance order?
- Yes! Simply place an order at https://order.gudsht.org and select your preferred date and timing under delivery or self-pickup!
4. How do I place an order?
- You can purchase alcoholic beverages from https://www.gudsht.org !
- For both food and beverage items, you can place an order at https://order.gudsht.org !
5. How do I know if my online order is processed?
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been processed!
6. Why are certain time slots unavailable?
- There is a limit on the maximum orders per order interval so that our kitchen can manage orders to avoid delays and disappointment. Hence, the time slot you have chosen might have been filled up.
7. Does GudSht have an order cut-off time?
- Our last order for food items is at 7 pm daily. However, we accept orders for beverage items for delivery till 9 pm daily!
8. I would like to make changes to my order!
- Do reach out to us at +65 8683 3052 if you would like to make any changes to your order. However, please do take note that we are unable to make changes for items that are already prepared or have a different price value.
1. What are GudSht’s delivery rates?
- We charge $5 (SGD) per delivery location on mainland Singapore except for Sentosa, Changi, Tuas and Lim Chu Kang. However, for every $100 (SGD) spent before GST, there will be free delivery for one location. In case of absence or wrong address provided, a re-delivery charge of $5 (SGD) applies.
- For deliveries to places like Sentosa, Changi Airport, Tuas and Lim Chu Kang, we charge $10 (SGD) per delivery location.
2. What is GudSht’s delivery hours?
- We deliver from 11.30 am to 10 pm daily, inclusive of Sundays and Public Holidays.
3. Does GudSht do deliveries for multiple locations?
- Yes, a delivery surcharge of $5 (SGD) applies per additional location on mainland Singapore except for Sentosa, Changi Airport, Tuas and Lim Chu Kang. Please reach out to us at +65 8683 3052 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange deliveries with multiple locations.
4. I entered the wrong delivery address / would like to change the delivery address or timing!
- For any changes or delivery address, please do notify us immediately at +65 8683 3052.
- We accept all changes up to twelve (12) hours prior to the original delivery location or timing. In the event you inform us less than twelve (12) hours prior, an additional surcharge of $5 applies per delivery location.
5. Does GudSht ship internationally?
- Currently, GudSht only accept orders in Singapore. However, we look forward to extending our products internationally in the future!
TAKEAWAY & SELF-PICKUP
1. Can I self-collect my purchase / does GudSht offer takeaway?
- Yes! You can self-collect your orders at any of our two physical bars – GudSht @ Cineleisure and GudSht @ King George. However, please do reach out to us at +65 8683 3052 to let us know what time you will be coming down to collect your purchase!
- However, for FOOD orders, you can only pick them up from GudSht @ Cineleisure
2. Where is GudSht located and what are the operating hours?
- We have two physical bars: GudSht @ Cineleisure and GudSht @ King George’s Avenue
- GudSht @ Cineleisure:
o 8 Grange Rd, #01-04, Singapore 239695
o Open Daily (5 pm – 10.30 pm)
- GudSht @ King George’s Avenue:
o 115 King George's Ave. #01-02. Singapore 208561
o Tue – Sat (11 am -10.30 pm)
o Sun (11 am – 5.30 pm)
EXCHANGE & RETURNS
1. Can I cancel my order / request for a full refund after confirming my order?
- Unfortunately, GudSht strictly does not accept any cancellation of orders or provide any refunds after an order is confirmed.
2. What is GudSht’s return policy?
- GudSht takes great pride in providing excellent product quality. Hence, we are unable to accept any returns other than the following exceptions:
o Broken bottled cocktail seal upon delivery
o Damaged products upon delivery (E.g. Chipped Glass Bottle)
- However, once the client has accepted the physical delivery of the product, these exceptions will no longer be valid. Hence, please ensure that you check your products properly upon delivery!
- GudSht does not provide any sort of refunds.
3. What if I receive wrong/damaged or am missing items?
- We are extremely sorry that this happened. In the unlikely scenario that this happens, do reach out to us at +65 8683 3052. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com !
1. What type of payments does GudSht accept?
- We currently accept Visa and Mastercard payments only. Alternatively, we also accept and prefer Bank Transfer, PayNow or PayLah if you order via WhatsApp! You can reach us at +65 8683 3052.
1. How many serves do each GudSht’s bottled cocktails serve?
- Our bottled cocktails come in three sizes: 120ml, 300ml and 600ml. The 120ml serves 1 serve, 300ml serves about 2-3 serves and the 600ml serves about 4-5 serves, all over ice in a rock glass. However, this is subjective and on assumption that the pour is a regular pour for consumers.
2. How long can I keep my bottled cocktails for?
- The shelf life of our bottled cocktails varies from 5 to 10 days upon delivery! The shelf life for the respective cocktails can be found under the “product information” tab at https://www.gudsht.org/cocktails !
3. How long can I keep my food for?
- It is recommended to consume all food products immediately upon receiving it. If not, the food is best consumed within an hour upon receiving it.
4. Are you MUIS halal-certified?
- No, unfortunately, we are not.
5. Is your food vegetarian-friendly?
- We do have vegetarian-friendly items such as vegetable skewers as well as a vegetarian bento!
1. Does GudSht do customised bottled cocktails?
- Yes, we do! For enquiries regarding customised bottled cocktails, kindly reach out to us at +65 8683 3052. Alternatively, you can drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . However, please note that we have MOQs for customised bottled cocktails!
2. How can I provide feedback?
- We appreciate any feedback, and you can email us at email@example.com !
3. Any other enquiries
- For any other matters or enquiries, do drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org !
ACCEPTANCE AND CONFIRMATION OF ORDER
The client may place an order on the website. The process for placing an order is as follows:
PAYMENT (SECURE TRANSACTIONS)Online payment is made exclusively by payment gateway paypal. The client accepts that his/her account is debited for the total amount due at the time of the order. Bank cards accepted for online payment are those used by cardholders within the European Union zone, such as Carte bleue, Visa, Vpay, Electron, MasterCard, Maestro and American Express.Depending on the type of card, the client enters his/her card number, its expiry date and security code (composed of the three figures shown on the back of the bank card), then validates this data, or has the possibility of returning to the previous page.Payments made online by bank cards shall be carried out by way of the secured payment system of LCL bank. The request for payment is made in real time via the secured payment system of LCL bank - the bank ensures that it is a valid bank card (if no error is registered on entering the code and the card has not been stopped) and confirms registration of payment by delivering a transaction number or advises that the transaction has been refused (as the case may be).After payment has been validated by the banking organisation, the order is accepted by the vendor who confirms acceptance of the order to the client by email.The client undertakes to personally use the bank card of which he/she is the registered holder. In the event of fraudulent use, the vendor cannot be held liable. In the absence of payment by the bank, or a refusal by the banking centres to make payment, the order shall be automatically cancelled and the client informed by email.The products remain the property of the vendor until it receives full payment of the price.
EXCHANGE POLICY: REFUNDS/CANCELLATIONSNo refunds, exchange, cancellations or amendments is applicable once payment is processed and completed online.
UNAVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTSThe vendor reserves the right to change the product range at any time and from time to time. Certain offers may have a restricted period of validity that will be indicated for each product or product range.The vendor undertakes to honour orders received on the website only within the limits of available stocks. In rare cases, a product that is shown as available on the website may become unavailable after definite registration of the order.In the event that one or several products ordered become(s) unavailable within the time period indicated, the vendor undertakes to inform the client of this fact as quickly as possible by email.The order shall be automatically cancelled and the client is reimbursed within 30 days at the latest following full settlement of the amount paid, except where the client expressly wishes to switch his/her order to a substitute product advised by the vendor.The client agrees and acknowledges that no penalty shall be applied for such cancellations and that subject to the above, receipt of reimbursement of the amount paid by the client shall be conclusive, and the client waives all rights to claim any penalty or other costs from the vendor.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTYAny texts, remarks, structures, illustrations and images reproduced on the website are controlled and regulated by copyright as well as by intellectual property throughout the whole world. Any reproduction of the website, whether in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited without prior agreement.
PROHIBITION OF SALES OUTSIDE THE NETWORKThe products are intended to be sold exclusively through our distribution networks. It is therefore strictly prohibited to buy products for resale purposes outside of our networks, in particular, through websites. Over and above an infringement of our brands and the integrity of our products, such acts may involve the legal and criminal liability of their perpetrators, where appropriate.
APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTESThe Terms & Conditions, and any disputes arising from or under the Terms & Conditions, shall be governed by Singapore law. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore regarding any such dispute. A person who is not a party to Terms & Conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act to enforce any part of Terms & Conditions.